Baby Love

Heather and Erik came to the East Coast for one of her best friends' weddings which was perfect timing for a shower for Baby Luna! With the help of my mom and Erik's mom, we threw a fantastic shower for the Luna's. My fabulous friend Jessie came down from MA to take pics of the event so everyone could focus on enjoying themselves! 


Guests filled out cards for wishes for the little guy. 
"I hope that you always __" "I hope that you love ___" "I hope that you learn to ___"



Our family friend had a baby shower for her daughter in law a few weeks prior which was perfect timing since the color scheme matched ours! We borrowed her tall vases, and table runners for decoration. Those adorable Hershey Kisses can be found at Party City! 




Pregnancy looks good on Heather! What a gorgeous Mama! 





Family! 
My cousin Erin, Aunt Ann, Grandma, Heather & Mom

Heather, Aunt Cindy & Aunt Sue

Heather and Erik's Mom


Ann, Heather & Erin




Party Favors! We got little bottles of champagne / moscato for people to drink and cheers to baby Luna when he is born! 





Comments

Popular Posts