PMC!


This was my 3rd year doing the Pan Mass Bike  with the Dunkin' Dozen team. I'm so glad I got involved in such a great organization! Sunday 8/3 - we  biked 50 miles from Wellesley to Patriot Place and back to Wellesley! http://www.pmc.org/routes/wellesley-wellesley-one-day
It's a good but tough ride. There are a few challenging hills, but every person along the route - riders and supporters are there to help you through it!

WHY I RIDE ...
Laurel. Jen's Grandfather. Lori's dad. 
Uncle Danny. Nama. Auntie Dee, Freddy, Hilda. The countless friends and family affected by cancer, who need us to find a cure. My heart and love go to my loved ones and their families. Cancer sucks, and any money we can raise to help find a cure is one step closer to less loss, less pain and more time with ones we cherish.


I'm a proud supporter of the PMC because it is leading a charge to beat cancer. 100% of the rider-raised revenue from the PMC goes to the Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Cancer Institute's commitment to finding a cure.

Fundraising Page:
http://www2.pmc.org/profile/KM0327

2013 Finishers!




Comments

Popular Posts