Berkshires and Playoff Weekend
January 10, we drove out to Becket, MA to hang out with the girls at Lori and Vera's Berkshire House! Sadly, Lauren and the kiddos had to cancel when Colton woke up sick Saturday. :( We made some guac and I had my first attempt at making pepperoni bread!
This delicious snack is a staple at Vollono holidays and parties. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be.
pepperoni (or any other filling you want)
parmesan cheese (the sprinkle kind)
cheddar cheese (you could use whatever kind you like best)
1. Pre heat oven to 350
2. Roll out the pizza dough into a flat circle
3. Beat the egg in a bowl, and spread a thin layer on the dough to lightly coat it
(save some for the last step)
4. Sprinkle cracked black pepper on the dough (to taste)
5. Apply a layer of shredded cheddar cheese
6. Evenly place the pepperoni on top of the cheese
7. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the pepperoni
8. Roll up the dough into the shape seen above
9. Spread the remaining egg on the outside of the dough and place on a greased cookie sheet
10. Cook for about 25 - 35 minutes (depending on your oven / til golden brown)
Slice and Enjoy!
When we got to the house in Becket, we had a cute surprise! Our friends and made a heart with S+K on the icy lake. So sweet!
The main goal was watching NFL playoffs, and helping Lori clear the fridge of Michelob Ultra's left from Thanksgiving. Mission accomplished.
Sunday - we laid low and relaxed. This girl was happy to have her favorite guy and his pj pants to cuddle on.